[AArch64] Add SVE condition codes

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 11:39:00 GMT 2016

Hi Richard,

> SVE defines new names for existing NZCV conditions, to reflect the
> result of instructions like PTEST.  This patch adds support for these
> names.

This patch fails to build for me because:

  opcodes/aarch64-opc.c: In function 'aarch64_print_operand':
  opcodes/aarch64-opc.c:2617:19: error: implicit declaration of function 'ARRAY_SIZE' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Adding #include "libiberty.h" at the start of aarch64-opc.c fixes the
problem, but it makes me wonder - how did you build the patched sources
without this include ?  Did I miss something ?