[binutils][PATCH] Avoid zero-length VLAs.

Brooks Moses bmoses@google.com
Mon Aug 1 21:16:00 GMT 2016


On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 4:52 PM, Brooks Moses <bmoses@google.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 9:03 AM, Brooks Moses <bmoses@google.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 3:36 AM, Nick Clifton <nickc@redhat.com> wrote:
>>> Thanks for reporting this problem.  Unfortunately you have reported it
>>> to the wrong place!  The libiberty code is used by both the binutils and
>>> gcc projects, but it is officially maintained by gcc.  So please could
>>> you repost this bug report and patch to gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org ?
>>
>> Will do.  Thanks for the quick reply!
>
> And following up: This is now committed to GCC as r238233.
>
> I'd offer to do a patch for integrating it to the binutils/gdb
> repository, but I don't have commit access.  Looks like there are a
> number of other differences in the cp-demangle.c file between the two
> versions, as well.

Ping?  What can I do to help get this integrated to binutils?

Thanks,
- Brooks



More information about the Binutils mailing list