[msp430-elf] Interrupt vector corrupted?

Orlando Arias orlandoarias@gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 04:56:00 GMT 2016

Greetings,

The reason I am asking is because I am seeing extra data being added to
the section and I am experiencing the microcontroller crash if the ISR
is to be executed (the microcontroller reboots) and there is no known
errata for my use case. I noticed the weird behaviour and thought I
would ask. Also, yes, I find it convenient for it to be disassembled by
default, as it allows for ease of debugging. Thank you for your time.

Cheers,
Orlando.