[PATCH, ARM 7/7] Add support for ARMv8-M Mainline with DSP extension
Thomas Preudhomme
thomas.preudhomme@foss.arm.com
Wed Apr 13 09:10:00 GMT 2016
On Tuesday 12 April 2016 16:13:59 Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> > I'm a bit confused at the current content of gas/NEWS. It mentions twice
> > "Changes in 2.26".
>
> It does ? Are you sure ? The version I have here looks like this:
>
> -*- text -*-
> * ARC backend accepts .extInstruction, .extCondCode, .extAuxRegister, and
>
> [...]
>
> * Add assembly-time relaxation option for ARC cpus.
>
> Changes in 2.26:
>
> * Add a configure option --enable-compressed-debug-sections={all,gas} to
> [...]
>
> Ie with only one mention of 2.26.
I guess I was on a branch and watching it on a commit prior to
ab71ce86464303fbe2e6cccd274e62451cc9c158
>
> > Is the top one supposed to be 2.27?
>
> Basically everything above the "Changes in 2.26" are changes that are going
> to be in 2.27 once it is released.
Yes I see that now. Sorry for the noise.
Best regards,
Thomas
More information about the Binutils
mailing list