Removal of 2 ARM tags

Thomas Preudhomme thomas.preudhomme@foss.arm.com
Mon Apr 11 14:51:00 GMT 2016

Hi,

I made a mistake when creating a tag for the version of GDB we used in our GNU
ARM embedded tools release 2016Q1. I created a correct tag now and would like
the following tags to be removed from the git server:

users/ARM/users/ARM/embedded-gdb-2_26-branch-2016q1
users/ARM/embedded-gdb-2_26-branch-2016q1

It's the first release we did with a branch on sourceware and we didn't build
from that branch for gdb so removing it should be safe at this point. The git
repository does not allow tag removal (a safe default IMO) so could someone
remove it for me?

Best regards,

Thomas