Unable to clone git repo thought https

mickael guene mickael.guene@st.com
Mon Nov 16 06:47:00 GMT 2015

Hi Andreas,

  First thanks for trying.

  I'm behind a firewall so I must clone over https.
  I have a colleague who is not behind the proxy and so
can do further tests :
  - he also gets errors when using https. Note that the idx files are
not the same between different tries and that speed is very low.
  - he is able to clone with git protocol, but clone is very very slow.

  Regarding those results we were wondering if the problem with https is
that we got timeouts ?
  It seems sourceware.org server or network connection has some troubles ?

Thanks for your help