[Patch Gas AArch64] Add support for Cortex-A35

James Greenhalgh james.greenhalgh@arm.com
Wed Nov 11 16:07:00 GMT 2015

Hi,

This patch adds support to the AArch64 back-end for the Cortex-A35
processor, as recently announced by ARM. The ARM Cortex-A35 provides
full support for the ARMv8-A architecture, including the CRC extension,
with optional Advanced-SIMD and Floating-Point support. We therefore set
feature flags for this CPU to AARCH64_ARCH_V8 and AARCH64_FEATURE_CRC, in
the same fashion as Cortex-A53 and Cortex-A57.

Tested in a cross environment for AArch64 with no issues.

OK? If so, please apply it on my behalf as I don't have write permissions
over here.

Thanks,
James

---
2015-11-11  James Greenhalgh  <james.greenhalgh@arm.com>

    	* config/tc-aarch64.c (aarch64_cpus): Add cortex-a35.
    	* doc/c-aarch64.texi (-mcpu=): Likewise.