Flooring parquet

Dmitriy dmitriy@novawood.net.ua
Tue May 26 06:49:00 GMT 2015

Company Novawood is producing parquet of the best quality and good prices. Our products completely meet European quality standards.

Please see our main products below:

Oak parquet:
15 x 100 x 400/500 mm
15 x 70 x 250/280/350/420/490/500 mm
Grade Select - clean, no knots, no sapwood, no difference in color.
Grade Nature - sound knots till 5 mm,  no sapwood, little difference in color.
Grade Rustic - sound knots till 10 mm, pin black knots till 3 mm, sapwood - 10% from delivery, difference in color.

Oak massive floor boards:
20 x 140/160/180/200/220/240 x 1500-3000 mm
Grade Nature - 30-40% of clean planks absolutely without any defects and acceptable sound knots till 30 mm, lonely pin black tight knots can be till 5-7 mm, no other defects. All packed together.
Rustic - sound knots till 50 mm, black knots till 20 mm, no sapwood, difference in color, heart on one side is acceptable. Produced with Weinig machine.

Also we are producing next products:
1 - Industrial parquet, dimensions 10/22 x 8 x 160 mm

2 - Mosaic parquet, dimensions 8 x 22.8 x 160 mm

3 - Fresh-cut lamella.
4 - Oak plinth.

If you have any other requests please do not hesitate to contact me. Also we work on individual requests of our clients.

Looking forward to hear from you
With best regards
Kartsev Dmitriy
Novawood company