[committed, PATCH] Update top-level files from GCC trunk

H.J. Lu hjl.tools@gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 12:18:00 GMT 2015


On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Joseph Myers <joseph@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Mar 2015, H.J. Lu wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I checked in this patch to update top-level files from GCC trunk.
>
> Thanks - note that config-ml.in also appears to be out of sync.

I am checking in this.

> I think the config/ intl/ libdecnumber/ libiberty/ directories should be
> *identical* between the trees (including ChangeLog contents); include/
> should be identical except for binutils-gdb having more files in it, and
> extra ChangeLog entries relating to those files.  At least include/ has
> changes only present in binutils-gdb (copyright year updates, at least),
> so complicating getting it back in sync.

I will see what I can do.  Anyone is more than welcome to fix them.

> include/ in newlib-cygwin should probably be identical to the binutils-gdb
> version until it's better understood exactly what is needed there.
>


-- 
H.J.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 0001-Sync-config-ml.in-with-GCC-trunk.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 3967 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20150317/652a707a/attachment.bin>


More information about the Binutils mailing list