[committed] Fix slow gas assembling files with many segments

John David Anglin dave.anglin@bell.net
Thu Jun 11 23:16:00 GMT 2015

The attached change simplifies the search for the last label in the current space/segment.  Although
the algorithm is not a general as the previous on (i.e., we only track the one label), it is dramatically
faster assembling files with many segments.  Testing with gcc indicated that we didn't need the
complexity of keeping the last label in every space/segment/

Committed to master.

Dave
--
John David Anglin	dave.anglin@bell.net