PATCH: Also check configure.ac in binutils source tree

Michael Darling darlingm@gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 00:59:00 GMT 2015

Sorry to be sending this message 3 times, just wanted to put a message
on the 3 related patches submitted.

See updated (to current trunk/master) gcc patch from one I submitted
on May 24 at: https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2015-07/msg01461.html
See updated (to current trunk/master) binutils-gdb patch from one I
submitted on May 24 at:
https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2015-07/msg00146.html

Both attached to this email for convenience.

They rename the left over configure.in files to configure.ac in
binutils-gdb.  (Some were missed when the others were changed.)

They update all references (even in documentation) to configure.in to
configure.ac in both binutils-gdb and gcc -- so combined builds work
great again.