PATCH: PR gold/14675: No eh_frame info registered in exception_static_test
H.J. Lu
hjl.tools@gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 17:22:00 GMT 2015
On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 10:50 AM, Cary Coutant <ccoutant@google.com> wrote:
> Thanks for looking at this, but I find this a bit much for what it
> does -- it's pretty intrusive, and still doesn't even do the right
> thing with the eh info from crt1.o (which is still placed before the
> __EH_FRAME_BEGIN__ symbol, and will be ignored).
>
> I really dislike special-cases based on filename. At one point in the
> discussion, Roland suggested recognizing crtbeginT.o by the fact that
> it has a relocation to the .eh_frame section symbol. I think it may be
> even simpler than that, though -- given that the endcap in crtend.o
> has a non-zero length, I think it's safe to put all zero-length
> .eh_frame sections in front of the optimized data. That should have
> the desired affect for crtbeginT.o. Let me give that a try.
>
Hi Cary,
Do we have any progress on this?
--
H.J.
More information about the Binutils
mailing list