ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...")
H.J. Lu
hjl.tools@gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 16:21:00 GMT 2015
On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 10:58 PM, Joel Brobecker <brobecker@adacore.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A quick message to confirm that I have switched the binutils-gdb.git
> to the new hooks. I've tested the switch by pushing a change to
> master, and here is a URL to the corresponding email that got sent:
>
> https://www.sourceware.org/ml/gdb-cvs/2015-01/msg00027.html
>
> I've tried to test as extensively as I could, and that includes
> verifying email sending as well as bugzilla filing and irker
> notification (IRC). But let me know if you notice any issues.
> In case of major issue that we can't repair right away, I've
> kept the old setup and it's a couple of "mv"-s to swap back.
>
This checkin:
https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils-cvs/2015-01/msg00074.html
didn't update the bugzilla.
--
H.J.
More information about the Binutils
mailing list