[SH] Correct clrs,sets,pref insns

Oleg Endo oleg.endo@t-online.de
Tue Feb 3 20:08:00 GMT 2015

Hi,

GCC 5 will start passing the -isa= option to GAS.  When running GCC
tests for -m3 (SH3) I've noticed that the "pref" insn is wrongly
rejected by GAS.  While fixing that in opcodes/sh-opc.h, I've noticed
that the "clrs" and "sets" insns also have been wrongly set to be
"arch_sh_up".  In fact, "clrs" and "sets" are available only on SH3* and
SH4*.

The attached patch fixes that and causes some of the tests in e.g.
gas/testsuite/gas/sh/arch/* to fail of course.

Unfortunately, I couldn't manage to re-generate the .s files, because
the code in gas/testsuite/gas/sh/arch/arch.exp doesn't work here -- it
always crashes in line 229 at the expect.

Does anybody have any suggestions/ideas/workarounds?

Cheers,
Oleg

opcodes/ChangeLog:
	* sh-opc.h (clrs, sets): Mark as arch_sh3_nommu_up instead of
	arch_sh_up.
	(pref): Mark as arch_sh2a_nofpu_or_sh3_nommu_up instead of
	arch_sh2a_nofpu_or_sh4_nommu_nofpu_up.