[PATCH] [RFC] [GOLD] s390 -fsplit-stack support.

Marcin Kościelnicki koriakin@0x04.net
Fri Dec 11 21:30:00 GMT 2015


On 11/12/15 22:10, Cary Coutant wrote:
>> To get the view of the section containing the parameter block, I'd
>> suggest adding a new Object method:
>>
>> [public:]
>> const unsigned char*
>> Object::get_output_view(Output_file* of, unsigned int shndx,
>> section_size_type* plen)
>> { return this->do_get_output_view(of, shndx, plen); }
>> ...
>
> After thinking about this a bit, I'd prefer to save a pointer to the
> output views in the Sized_relobj object, so get_output_view() can
> access the pre-computed view directly, rather than trying to recompute
> it. I've added a simple RAII class to make sure the saved pointer gets
> NULL'd when the output views go out of scope.
>
> Try the attached patch. If this works for you, I'll go ahead and
> commit it as preparation for your patch.
>

Thanks for the idea, but I don't see any attachment...



More information about the Binutils mailing list