New failures in GAS testsuite

Jan Beulich JBeulich@suse.com
Wed Dec 9 11:10:00 GMT 2015


>>> On 09.12.15 at 10:39, <nickc@redhat.com> wrote:
>   I am seeing some new failures in the GAS testsuite for a few targets:
> 
>     Checking Binutils in: mips-elf ... GAS: 4 LD: 1 BIN: 1 done
>       GAS REGRESSION: .file file names  
>       GAS REGRESSION: .file file names ordering 
> 
>     [Other MIPS targets show the same failures as well].
> 
>     Checking Binutils in: rx-elf ... GAS: 113 LD: 1 done
>       GAS REGRESSION: .file file names ordering 
> 
>   I am guessing it is due to extra symbols being inserted into the
>   object file, or else non-standard section names.  Either way, could
>   you have a look please ?

I'll take a look, but I have to admit that I'm being confused by e.g.
mips-linux not showing any such failure.

Jan



More information about the Binutils mailing list