Enable 0x10 alignment for aarch64 symbols as is done for x86_64

Cary Coutant ccoutant@gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 22:01:00 GMT 2015

> Another more direct question is:
> Where are code fill sections inserted? At what point are this->table_
> elements put into the Output_section::Input_section object that has
> access via "this->input_sections()"
>
> There are no relo's in my code, i am linking statically also btw.

I'm concerned that I still don't know what you're really trying to
accomplish, and that you may be headed down the wrong path. If you can
describe what problem you're trying to solve, I might be able to help.

-cary