Release 2.25: schedule
Tristan Gingold
gingold@adacore.com
Tue Oct 14 09:45:00 GMT 2014
On 14 Oct 2014, at 11:36, Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter.nilsson@axis.com> wrote:
>> From: Tristan Gingold <gingold@adacore.com>
>> Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 09:47:56 +0200
>
>> Yes, sorry for being late. I am currently (right now) creating the branch.
>
> I think this timing not really that late in terms of added
> goodies (if one considers that a valid metric) I saw a lot of
> patches go by in the last week.
Right. Finding a slot when both binutils is quiet and my agenda isn't full
might be tricky.
> Heh, first back-port request:
> Can I pretty please put the "Allow unquoted = as the first
> character in ld linker script input_list names" patches there?
> I got approval just now and timed the work so I had a chance at
> the 2.25 release.
> Compatibility is not affected (except for non-absolute quoted
> paths with "=" as the first path character; presumably none).
Sure.
Tristan.
More information about the Binutils
mailing list