gold plugin support

K Jski bielsk1@vt.edu
Mon Nov 24 20:25:00 GMT 2014

Sorry for more emails, but I just wanted to clarify if there is any
other easier way then messing with the ld default linker script or
writing an "implicit-linker-script" for ld to pick up and hoping it
does what I want to accomplish of moving function symbols around.
(this is my current approach).
But if I am on the right track let me know. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

C Jelesnianski