Problem with cross compiling Gold linker

Lei Wang lei.wang.left@gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 06:09:00 GMT 2014

Thank you for your help. I followed your instruction of checking the HAVE_READV. And I found it was failed during linking time while configuration was checking whether there is usable readv() func. I add the path of cross library path of libc into CXXFLAGS "-L/arm-linux-guneabi/arm-linux-gnueabi/lib”. It makes HAVE_READV defined and all the rest are successfully compiled.
Thanks for your help again.

Lei Wang
IA, CAS