Merging the ./config directory between GCC and Binutils
Jan-Benedict Glaw
jbglaw@lug-owl.de
Sat Nov 22 16:57:00 GMT 2014
Hi!
Yesterday, an outstanding fix was committed to the GCC repo for a not
correctly regenerated file. Now that that's fixed, I'll merge the two
./config directories (unfortunately, both the Binutils and the GCC
tree gained commits that weren't synced) and come up with a patch.
I hope that there won't be too many commits in the mean time, to
produce a lot of fuzz :) Once that's in sync again, I'll keep a
script running to check that and report missing commits in any of the
trees.
MfG, JBG
--
Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de +49-172-7608481
Signature of: Wenn ich wach bin, träume ich.
the second :
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20141122/9a7efae9/attachment.sig>
More information about the Binutils
mailing list