bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days

Joel Brobecker brobecker@adacore.com
Sun Nov 16 11:13:00 GMT 2014

Hi Alan,

> I have been on holiday, and by the look of it we had a power failure
> here the first day I was away.  My systems rebooted OK, but the cron
> job failed to update version.h due to lack of ssh key.
>
> Anyone could have committed the updates..

If you'd like, I can write a small script that makes the update,
and have it run on sourceware.org as gdbadmin. This would avoid
the need for ssh authentication. Or, if Tristan also has an admin-type
account as binutils Release Manager, he can be the one setting it up.

--
Joel