gold regression vs BFD ld: __ehdr_start

Roland McGrath mcgrathr@google.com
Mon Mar 31 21:07:00 GMT 2014

That's extremely similar to what I was just writing myself.
I had a different (and possibly infeasible) idea for the behavior in
the case when it can't be defined.
That is, to morph it into an actually undefined symbol.

What would yours do in case of weak references to __ehdr_start when it
cannot be defined?