[PATCH] gdb/microblaze-tdep.c: Check whether less than zero in conditional expression

Michael Eager eager@eagerm.com
Thu Jul 31 21:53:00 GMT 2014


On 07/31/14 11:55, Chen Gang wrote:
> On 07/24/2014 06:06 AM, Chen Gang wrote:
>>
>>>> I do not see this error message in my build which uses -Wall.
>>>> What is your build environment?  Which version of GCC?
>>>>
>> Originally, I use "CFLAGS=-W -g -O2" pass to configure. And '-W' is
>> different from '-Wall'.  '-W' reports real 'all' warnings which can be
>> found by compiler, but '-Wall' reports most valuable warnings.
>
> Sorry, after check details ("info gcc" in Chapter "Warning Options"),
> What I said is incorrect. I list the related contents below (-W means
> -Wextra, it can be used together with -Wall):


Thanks for the update.

-- 
Michael Eager	 eager@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077



More information about the Binutils mailing list