GNU Tools Cauldron 2014 - We have reached capacity

Diego Novillo dnovillo@google.com
Fri Feb 21 17:24:00 GMT 2014

An update to this year's Cauldron. We have almost reached
capacity. There are only a few slots left for registration.

If you still have not registered, please do it quickly. As soon
as we fill up, I will start a waiting list. Priority will be
given to those proposing a presentation or BoF.

If you have already registered and decide to change plans, please
let us know so we can give your slot to someone else.

Thanks. Diego.