[buildrobot] Broken build in display_debug_frames()
Jan-Benedict Glaw
jbglaw@lug-owl.de
Tue Sep 10 19:09:00 GMT 2013
Hi Nick!
On my i686-linux host, building binutils is broken since your recent
commit, though the two amd64 hosts continue to build just fine:
* dwarf.c (display_debug_frames): Check for DW64_CIE_ID when
parsing 64-bit frames.
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../binutils/binutils -I. -I../../../../binutils/binutils -I../bfd -I../../../../binutils/binutils/../bfd -I../../../../binutils/binutils/../include -DLOCALEDIR="\"/home/vaxbuild/_install_/spu-elf/share/locale\"" -Dbin_dummy_emulation=bin_vanilla_emulation -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wshadow -Werror -g -O2 -MT dwarf.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/dwarf.Tpo -c -o dwarf.o ../../../../binutils/binutils/dwarf.c
../../../../binutils/binutils/dwarf.c: In function ‘display_debug_frames’:
../../../../binutils/binutils/dwarf.c:5192:8: error: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type [-Werror=type-limits]
|| (offset_size == 8 && cie_id == DW64_CIE_ID)))
^
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
See eg. http://toolchain.lug-owl.de/buildbot/showlog.php?id=10946&mode=view
for a full build log.
MfG, JBG
--
Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de +49-172-7608481
Signature of: Fortschritt bedeutet, einen Schritt so zu machen,
the second : daß man den nächsten auch noch machen kann.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20130910/d5e1ea83/attachment.sig>
More information about the Binutils
mailing list