[PATCH] microMIPS opcode table loads
Maciej W. Rozycki
macro@codesourcery.com
Tue Nov 12 01:20:00 GMT 2013
On Mon, 11 Nov 2013, Moore, Catherine wrote:
> > I believe ACLR and ASET need to have the attribute set as well, as do the
> > DSP load (LWX, etc.) and MSA load (LD.W, etc.) instructions. Unsure about
> > PREF and PREFX -- that'll depend on usage and also the value of hint, so
> > it may be that we have to leave them alone.
>
> I've attached an updated patch that adds the LW attribute for these
> additional opcodes.
PREF/PREFE/PREFX? I now see you included them in the standard MIPS part
(except from PREFE that'll need a follow-up adjustment), so this one has
to stay consistent. Note that some prefetch modes (25) may not actually
imply a memory read, but I think it's safe to assume all may.
Maciej
More information about the Binutils
mailing list