[patch] Add offsets to dwarf dump of raw line tables
Alan Modra
amodra@gmail.com
Fri May 24 01:07:00 GMT 2013
On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 11:29:50AM -0700, Cary Coutant wrote:
> >> I like the change, but not OK unless you also fix testsuite fallout.
> >
> > Thanks. I'm working on the testsuite fallout -- just wanted to find
> > out whether the change in output format would be OK.
>
> Here's the patch with testsuite changes. I looked for affected tests
> in target-specific directories, but found only the two in i386 and
> x86-64. I hope I didn't miss anything.
You don't get out of it that easily. :)
./gas/testsuite/gas/i386/debug1.d: The Directory Table:
./gas/testsuite/gas/elf/dwarf2-3.d: The File Name Table:
./gas/testsuite/gas/elf/dwarf2-2.d: The File Name Table:
./gas/testsuite/gas/elf/dwarf2-1.d: The File Name Table:
./gas/testsuite/gas/ia64/pr13167.d: The File Name Table:
./gas/testsuite/gas/i386/debug1.d: The File Name Table:
./gas/testsuite/gas/i386/dw2-compress-1.d: The File Name Table:
./gas/testsuite/gas/mips/micromips@loc-swap.d: The File Name Table:
./gas/testsuite/gas/mips/loc-swap.d: The File Name Table:
./gas/testsuite/gas/mips/mips16@loc-swap-2.d: The File Name Table:
./gas/testsuite/gas/mips/micromips@loc-swap-2.d: The File Name Table:
./gas/testsuite/gas/mips/loc-swap-2.d: The File Name Table:
./gas/testsuite/gas/mips/mips16@loc-swap.d: The File Name Table:
--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM
More information about the Binutils
mailing list