binutils 2.19.92 linker broke with --as-needed flag

Eric Christopher echristo@gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 21:45:00 GMT 2013

Vincent,

The testsuite is there as part of the code. Typing "make check" if you
have dejagnu
installed should be sufficient to run the tests. You'll want to build
and test on a mips
target I assume as well.

-eric