binutils 2.19.92 linker broke with --as-needed flag

Vincent Wen wenvincent90@gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 21:42:00 GMT 2013

Alan,

I did a research on dejagnu and it seems to be a framework for tests.
I still need to provide the testsuite. dejagnu itself doesn't include
testsuite.

You were saying to use gblic test suite. For I am building the
toolchain with binutil-2.19.92, uClibc 0.9.32.1 and gcc 4.5.3,  I
wonder I need to use uClibc test suite instead of using glibc test
suite?

Thanks a lot!

Vincent