LTO with cross compiler and static linking

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber@embedded-brains.de
Tue Mar 19 15:25:00 GMT 2013

On 03/19/2013 03:32 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:

> Are all the targets RTEMS?

Yes.

> Our crt0.c stub in newlib provides enough dummy routines that
> are provided by RTEMS to make autoconf happy. I see memcpy()
> is apparently one of them from your issue.

I don't think it has something to do with crt0.c.  It is the normal libc memcpy
that makes the trouble here.  In the linker map file:

/scratch/b-powerpc-gcc/powerpc-rtems4.11/./newlib/libc.a(lib_a-memcpy.o)

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09