Mips target in Gold

Ian Lance Taylor iant@google.com
Tue Mar 12 16:33:00 GMT 2013

On 3/12/13, Sasa Stankovic <Sasa.Stankovic@imgtec.com> wrote:

> Please find attached the patch that implements Mips target in Gold. This is
> a rework of the patch that Aleksandar Simeonov initially wrote.

Thanks.  The FSF requires a copyright assignment for patches of this
magnitude.  What I need to commit it is copyright paperwork from all
the relevant authors.  I can help with that but ultimately all the
authors will need to commit to getting it done.  As far as I know we
do not have a copyright assignment from Aleksandar; I do not know what
is preventing that.

I'm sorry for this bureaucratic obstacle, but the FSF is strict about
it, for historical reasons.

Ian