[Patch, AArch64, ILP32] 5/5 Improve the debugging experience with the generated file

Marcus Shawcroft marcus.shawcroft@arm.com
Wed Jun 26 09:57:00 GMT 2013

On 21/06/13 19:08, Yufeng Zhang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This patch adds a #line directive at the beginning of the generated file
> (elf32-aarch64.c and elf64-aarch64.c) so that the generated debug
> information points to the template file instead.
>
> OK for the trunk?

I'm no great fan of the 'sed' mechanism either.  However it is existing
practice in BFD and on that basis I think it reasonable to take these
patches in their current form.  Structural improvements to BFD would be
welcome, but are a separate issue.

/Marcus