[Patch, AArch64] Fix ld ifunc test failures in aarch64-*-elf

Yufeng Zhang Yufeng.Zhang@arm.com
Fri Jun 14 14:22:00 GMT 2013

On 06/14/13 15:05, Will Newton wrote:
> On 14 June 2013 14:24, Yufeng Zhang<Yufeng.Zhang@arm.com>  wrote:
>> The patch fixes the failures of the ld ifunc tests in aarch64-*-elf.
>>
>> The failures are due to two reasons:
>>
>> 1. the expected dump contains hard-coded immediate offsets that seem to be
>> from the linux-gnu environment.
>> 2. the change to emulparams/aarch64elf.sh of adding IREL_IN_PLT seems to be
>> forgotten to commit; this causes the mismatch of relocation section name
>> (.rela.plt versus .rela.dyn).  This missing change was mentioned in the
>> changelog entry for the original ifunc patch.
>
> Oh dear, this suggests I applied an out of date patch. My apologies. :-(
>
> I don't understand the ifunc-2-local.s change however.

I noticed that ifunc-2-local.s and ifunc-2.s were the same so I updated
the former according to the difference between their ifunc1 peers.
Correct me if it was intended.

Thanks,
Yufeng