Solaris 10/11 64-bit compile?
Amos
a.goo0h@gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 22:56:00 GMT 2013
I thought I'd try to compile 64-bit a recent snapshot of binutils on
Solaris 10 and 11 (on SPARC.) I encounter the following:
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -m64 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-I. -I. -I. -I./../include -DHAVE_bfd_elf32_sparc_sol2_vec
-DHAVE_bfd_elf64_sparc_sol2_vec -DHAVE_sunos_big_vec
-DHAVE_bfd_elf64_little_generic_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf64_big_generic_vec
-DHAVE_bfd_elf32_little_generic_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf32_big_generic_vec
-I./../intl -DBINDIR='"/usr/local/bin"' -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wshadow -Werror -g -O2 -MT cache.lo -MD -MP -MF
.deps/cache.Tpo -c -o cache.lo cache.c
libtool: compile: gcc -m64 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I./../include
-DHAVE_bfd_elf32_sparc_sol2_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf64_sparc_sol2_vec
-DHAVE_sunos_big_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf64_little_generic_vec
-DHAVE_bfd_elf64_big_generic_vec -DHAVE_bfd_elf32_little_generic_vec
-DHAVE_bfd_elf32_big_generic_vec -I./../intl
-DBINDIR=\"/usr/local/bin\" -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wshadow -Werror -g -O2 -MT cache.lo -MD -MP -MF
.deps/cache.Tpo -c cache.c -o cache.o
cache.c: In function 'bfd_cache_max_open':
cache.c:85:21: error: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
expressions [-Werror=sign-compare]
&& rlim.rlim_cur != RLIM_INFINITY)
^
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
gmake[4]: *** [cache.lo] Error 1
gmake[4]: Leaving directory
`/usr/soft/that/binutils-2.23.52/src/default/sparc_sun_solaris2.10/bfd'
More information about the Binutils
mailing list