[x86-64 psABI]: Extend x86-64 psABI to support AVX-512

Joseph S. Myers joseph@codesourcery.com
Tue Jul 23 19:57:00 GMT 2013

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013, H.J. Lu wrote:

> Here is a patch to extend x86-64 psABI to support AVX-512:

I have no comments on this patch for now - but where is the version
control repository we should use for the ABI source code, since x86-64.org
has been down for some time?

(I've also CC:ed the last person from AMD to post to gcc-patches, in the
hope that they have the right contacts to get x86-64.org - website,
mailing lists, version control - brought back up again.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com