[patch 2/9] Nios II port, bfd support
Sandra Loosemore
sandra@codesourcery.com
Mon Jan 28 20:14:00 GMT 2013
On 01/28/2013 09:02 AM, nick clifton wrote:
> Hi Sandra,
>
>> This patch adds BFD support for Nios II.
>
> There is a problem building elf32-nios2.c:
>
> bfd/elf32-nios2.c: In function 'nios2_elf32_relocate_section':
> bfd/elf32-nios2.c:1675:8: error: variable 'dynobj' set but not used
> bfd/elf32-nios2.c: In function 'nios2_elf32_gc_sweep_hook':
> bfd/elf32-nios2.c:2897:13: error: variable 'srelgot' set but not used
> bfd/elf32-nios2.c:2896:13: error: variable 'sgot' set but not used
> bfd/elf32-nios2.c: In function 'nios2_elf32_finish_dynamic_symbol':
> bfd/elf32-nios2.c:3027:8: error: variable 'dynobj' set but not used
>
> Fixing these leads to:
>
> bfd/elf32-nios2.c:2893:39: error: variable 'htab' set but not used
I believe I've fixed all these build errors (plus the gas ones) after
doing the additional testing Joseph requested. Were there any other
comments on the patch set before I post a revised version?
-Sandra
More information about the Binutils
mailing list