Commit: V850: Add support for V850E3V5 architecture
Tom Tromey
tromey@redhat.com
Thu Jan 24 15:27:00 GMT 2013
>>>>> "Nick" == Nick Clifton <nickc@redhat.com> writes:
Nick> I am checking in the attached patch to add support for the E3V5
Nick> version of the V850 architecture.
Nick> include/elf/ChangeLog
Nick> 2013-01-24 Nick Clifton <nickc@redhat.com>
Nick> * v850.h: Add support for e3v5 architecture.
Nick> Reorganize processor selection macros.
I think you forgot to commit in this directory.
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../src/opcodes -I. -I../../src/opcodes -I../bfd -I../../src/opcodes/../include -I../../src/opcodes/../bfd -g3 -gdwarf-4 -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wshadow -Werror -g -O2 -MT v850-dis.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/v850-dis.Tpo -c -o v850-dis.lo ../../src/opcodes/v850-dis.c
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../src/opcodes -I. -I../../src/opcodes -I../bfd -I../../src/opcodes/../include -I../../src/opcodes/../bfd -g3 -gdwarf-4 -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wshadow -Werror -g -O2 -MT v850-dis.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/v850-dis.Tpo -c ../../src/opcodes/v850-dis.c -o v850-dis.o
../../src/opcodes/v850-dis.c: In function ‘disassemble’:
../../src/opcodes/v850-dis.c:253:26: error: ‘PROCESSOR_V850E3V5’ undeclared (first use in this function)
../../src/opcodes/v850-dis.c:253:26: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
../../src/opcodes/v850-dis.c:418:14: error: ‘V850_OPERAND_CACHEOP’ undeclared (first use in this function)
../../src/opcodes/v850-dis.c:419:14: error: ‘V850_OPERAND_PREFOP’ undeclared (first use in this function)
../../src/opcodes/v850-dis.c: In function ‘print_insn_v850’:
../../src/opcodes/v850-dis.c:611:26: error: ‘PROCESSOR_V850E3V5’ undeclared (first use in this function)
../../src/opcodes/v850-dis.c:635:31: error: ‘PROCESSOR_V850E2_UP’ undeclared (first use in this function)
../../src/opcodes/v850-dis.c:658:31: error: ‘PROCESSOR_V850E3V5_UP’ undeclared (first use in this function)
../../src/opcodes/v850-dis.c:671:31: error: ‘PROCESSOR_V850E2V3_UP’ undeclared (first use in this function)
Tom
More information about the Binutils
mailing list