Patch: minor som.c fix for --enable-targets=all
Tom Tromey
tromey@redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 20:16:00 GMT 2013
I configure binutils using --enable-targets=all.
If I invoke objdump on a SOM object, I get a crash:
barimba. ~/gnu/baseline-gdb/build/binutils/objdump -h /tmp/arrayidx
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
The bug here is that som_is_subspace doesn't handle the case where
som_section_data returns NULL.
This patch fixes the crash for me.
Ok?
Tom
>From bb0f0921237e93961daf096dacfec8c5154ca428 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 11:30:47 -0700
Subject: [PATCH 01/17] fix crash with multi-target bfd and som
* som.c (som_is_subspace): Handle case where som_section_data
returns NULL.
---
bfd/som.c | 3 ++-
1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
diff --git a/bfd/som.c b/bfd/som.c
index 87aa88f..f16ec96 100644
--- a/bfd/som.c
+++ b/bfd/som.c
@@ -2686,7 +2686,8 @@ som_is_subspace (asection *section)
{
/* If no copy data is available, then it's neither a space nor a
subspace. */
- if (som_section_data (section)->copy_data == NULL)
+ if (som_section_data (section) == NULL
+ || som_section_data (section)->copy_data == NULL)
return FALSE;
/* If the containing space is the same as the given section,
--
1.7.7.6
More information about the Binutils
mailing list