[gold patch ob] Fix gold configure to keep CXXFLAGS correctly
Cary Coutant
ccoutant@google.com
Fri Jan 4 23:59:00 GMT 2013
> One more thing: the CXXFLAGS I set for the top-level configure doesn't
> propagate down to gold, so I don't get debug info for gold. I hacked
> around this the last time I ran configure, but I forgot what I did :-(
I found the bug in configure.ac. I'm applying this patch as trivial
and obvious...
-cary
2013-01-04 Cary Coutant <ccoutant@google.com>
* configure.ac: Fix typo restoring CXXFLAGS.
* configure: Regenerate.
Index: configure.ac
===================================================================
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gold/configure.ac,v
retrieving revision 1.81
diff -u -p -r1.81 configure.ac
--- configure.ac 17 Dec 2012 16:56:02 -0000 1.81
+++ configure.ac 4 Jan 2013 23:54:38 -0000
@@ -546,7 +546,7 @@ std::tr1::hash<off_t> h;
],
[gold_cv_hash_off_t=yes],
[gold_cv_hash_off_t=no])
-CXXFLAGS=$CFLAGS_hold])
+CXXFLAGS=$CXXFLAGS_hold])
if test "$gold_cv_hash_off_t" = "yes"; then
AC_DEFINE(HAVE_TR1_HASH_OFF_T, 1,
[Define if std::tr1::hash<off_t> is usable])
More information about the Binutils
mailing list