"Re: [PATCH 1/5] New target port: Andes 'nds32'. (bfd)"

Kuan-Lin Chen kuanlinchentw@gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 08:03:00 GMT 2013


Hi, Nick

Thanks for your review and comment.

I have updated this patch as follows:
1. Replace all PTR uses.
2. Fix a warning about using an uninitialized variable.

By the way, I can not find the 13th parameter of RELOC_FOR_GLOBAL_SYMBOL macro.
I only find a macro definition in bfd/elf-bfd.h as follows:
#define RELOC_FOR_GLOBAL_SYMBOL(info, input_bfd, input_section, rel,
                                r_symndx, symtab_hdr, sym_hashes,
                                h, sec, relocation,
                                unresolved_reloc, warned)

2013/12/6 nick clifton <nickc@redhat.com>:
> Hi Kuan-Lin,
>
>   There are two problems with this patch:
>
>   1.  You are using the PTR macro where "void *" should be used.
>
>   2.  Your invocations of the RELOC_FOR_GLOBAL_SYMBOL macro is missing a
> 13th parameter.
>
> Cheers
>   Nick
>



-- 
Best regards,
Kuan-Lin Chen.
kuanlinchentw@gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: patch1.tar.bz2
Type: application/x-bzip2
Size: 72487 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20131211/57a0bb1f/attachment.bz2>


More information about the Binutils mailing list