[patch, libtool] Patch libtool.m4 at top-level for autoconf 2.68

Alan Modra amodra@gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 00:15:00 GMT 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 11:18:06AM -0700, Steve Ellcey  wrote:

> I submitted a patch to GCC to update libtool.m4 in the top-level GCC and
> binutils trees with some changes that are in the upstream libtool.m4.  It
> fixes some warnings that we get when using autoconf 2.68 which is currently
> used in libgloss and newlib.  If it is approved in GCC is it OK to check it
> in to the binutils tree as well?

That may even happen automatically, but if not, yes you can commit
this sort of patch to binutils.  I also want to import current
upstream libtool.m4 into gcc..

--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM