Where do we submit binutils test results?

nick clifton nickc@redhat.com
Wed Apr 17 08:27:00 GMT 2013

Hi Cynthia,

> I was wondering where to submit binutils testresults.

There is no standard place to submit these.  :-(

If you are running comparisons with previous results and you find a new
failure or some kind of anomaly then please feel free to post it to this
mailing list, or to raise an issue in Bugzilla:

   http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/

>  Do you know where would newlib and gdb testresults are being submitted?

I cannot speak for these projects, but I suspect that their answers will
be similar to mine.  You can ask on the appropriate mailing lists
however and see what they say:

  newlib@sourceware.org
  gdb@sourceware.org