spanish translation of info gprof

nick clifton nickc@redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 14:24:00 GMT 2013

Hi Angel,

> I have tried to join the Translation Project. But only .po files are being
> translated. So only programmes' strings, not manuals as info pages (.texi
> files).

> There, they have suggested me to ask here if there is any chance to leave a
> link to the manual in Spanish somewhere or something like that. The
> Translation Project hasn't been a solution to share my work :S

We could place a link to the translated manual on the binutils web page:

http://www.gnu.org/software/binutils/binutils.html

There are some caveats however.  It would have to be to a location that
has a reasonable expectation of longevity.  Access has to be free to
anyone who wants to download the document - no logging in or providing
name and email address.  Plus no advertising in the document.

If you can do this, then please send the link to me and I will see what
I can do to get it added to the binutils web page.