re-enabling write access to binutils tree

Steve Ellcey sellcey@mips.com
Wed Sep 19 18:15:00 GMT 2012


I am not sure who to direct this to but the last time I made a change
to the binutils tree I was at another company and I think after doing
one cvs login I was able to do writes without having to think about what
login name and password cvs was using.  Now I have moved and I hung on to
my ssh key so I could keep doing GCC checkins (after getting a new copyright
assignment of course) but I have forgotton what login/password I used for
binutils checkins and cannot find it anywhere.  Can someone help me?  Is the
login name the same as for gcc (sje@gcc.gnu.org) or would it be
sje@sourceware.org?  How can I get / reset the password?

Steve Ellcey
sellcey@mips (used to be sje@cup.hp.com), still sje@gcc.gnu.org



More information about the Binutils mailing list