FW: Release 2.23: Ping #2
Eggone, NagaJyothi
NagaJyothi.Eggone@amd.com
Tue Sep 11 06:47:00 GMT 2012
Hi Tristan,
You might have missed this request for backport to 2.23 I made last week. If it is not too late, please backport these two patches to the 2.23 branch. The patches are:
1)PR14423 fix - http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils-cvs/2012-08/msg00075.html
2) Btver1 and Btver2 enablement patch
http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils-cvs/2012-08/msg00127.html
Thanks,
NagaJyothi
Saravanan
-----Original Message-----
From: Eggone, NagaJyothi
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 8:32 PM
To: binutils@sourceware.org
Cc: Ekanathan, Saravanan; Eggone, NagaJyothi
Subject: RE: Release 2.23: Ping #2
Hi Tristan,
Please backport following patches to 2.23 branch:
1)PR14423 fix - http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils-cvs/2012-08/msg00075.html
2) Btver1 and Btver2 enablement patch
http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils-cvs/2012-08/msg00127.html
Regards,
Saravanan
Nagajyothi
-----Original Message-----
From: binutils-owner@sourceware.org [mailto:binutils-owner@sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Tristan Gingold
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 2:32 PM
To: binutils Development
Subject: Release 2.23: Ping #2
I think all the patches that were requested have been backported to the 2.23 branch. If I missed a patch, please tell me ASAP.
If you have a new backport request, please tell us ASAP too.
Ideally, I'd like to be in a state where I can do the release at anytime before Friday.
Thanks,
Tristan.
More information about the Binutils
mailing list