[PATCH] [MIPS] Add mips*el-rtems stubs

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius@googlemail.com
Tue Oct 30 12:19:00 GMT 2012


On 10/30/2012 12:21 PM, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> Jia Liu <proljc@gmail.com> writes:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm working on several MIPS64-based processors, RTEMS is a part of my SDK.
>> When I build a mips64el toolchain for RTEMS, I found that mips*el support
>> has beed removed, so, I try to take it back.
 >>
>> This patch is tested, and the RTEMS patch will summitted by a friend at ICT.
>
> This looks good in principle.  It was Ralf (cc:ed) who removed the port
> originally,

I don't recall me having done so ;) It probably was removed, because 
there currently is no mips*el port in RTEMS

> so once he's happy that the port has indeed been resurrected
> from an RTEMS POV,
Well, I don't have any problem in a mips64el target being added to RTEMS 
and its toolchains, but so far, this does not apply.

> I'll go ahead and apply it.
I am uncertain on how to proceed. Without the missing other components 
(RTEMS, newlib, gcc (+ gdb)) also being submitted, adding a mips64el to 
binutils doesn't make much sense.

Ralf



More information about the Binutils mailing list