m68k-atari-mint target

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr
Fri Nov 16 23:09:00 GMT 2012

Le 12/05/2012 18:57, Vincent Rivière a écrit :
> You can see the first, informative version of my patch there:
> http://cygwin.com/ml/binutils/2010-04/msg00146.html
>
> If the new m68k-atari-mint target is going to be accepted, I will continue
> working on that patch following your instructions, until it is fully committed.

Ping?

Binutils 2.23.1 have been released, so I have updated my patch for the
m68k-atari-mint target, as I have been doing for 5 years. That's very
stable, I usually have nothing to change between releases.

Please have a quick look at the above patch, and tell me if it could be
acceptable for commit. The new m68k-atari-mint target is a derivative of
m68k-aout.

Regards,

--
Vincent Rivière