backport recent gold portability fixes to 2.23
Fri Nov 2 19:22:00 GMT 2012
Attached is a series of five patches for the 2.23 branch.
Collectively they have the following gold/ChangeLog fragment.
This is straightforward backporting of those five changes I committed to
trunk yesterday. Two of them required manual intervention, the others just
applied directly. The gold.h change matches what's the system.h change on
trunk. The relocate_for_relocatable change matches what's the
relocate_relocs change on trunk.
Ok for 2.23 branch?
2012-11-01 Roland McGrath <email@example.com>
* target.h (Sized_target::relocate_for_relocatable): Use Elf_Off
for offset_in_output_section parameter.
* arm.cc (Target_arm::relocate_for_relocatable): Likewise.
* i386.cc (Target_i386::relocate_for_relocatable): Likewise.
* powerpc.cc (Target_powerpc::relocate_for_relocatable): Likewise.
* sparc.cc (Target_sparc::relocate_for_relocatable): Likewise.
* target-reloc.h (relocate_for_relocatable): Likewise.
* testsuite/testfile.cc (Target_test): Likewise.
* tilegx.cc (Target_tilegx::relocate_for_relocatable): Likewise.
* x86_64.cc (Target_x86_64::relocate_for_relocatable): Likewise.
* gold.h: Move inclusion of <clocale> to after <libintl.h> in
[ENABLE_NLS] section, and separately at top of [!ENABLE_NLS] section.
* descriptors.cc (set_close_on_exec): Add ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED to the
parameter, which is unused in the [!F_SETFD] case.
* dwarf_reader.cc (Sized_elf_reloc_mapper::symbol_section): Cast
SYMNDX to off_t before comparing it to this->data_size().
* output.cc (Output_symtab_xindex::endian_do_write): Likewise.
* incremental.cc (Output_section_incremental_inputs::do_write):
Cast GLOBAL_SYM_COUNT to off_t before comparing it to SYMTAB_SIZE.
* nacl.cc: Include "libiberty.h" for vasprintf declaration.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 23572 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Binutils