PATCH: Print addend as signed in objdump

Hans-Peter Nilsson hp@bitrange.com
Thu May 17 18:05:00 GMT 2012

On Thu, 17 May 2012, H.J. Lu wrote:
> On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 10:31 PM, Alan Modra <amodra@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 05:37:15AM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> >> On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 1:40 AM, Hans-Peter Nilsson
> >
> > These all look to be yours too, H.J.
> >

> I checked in a fix to pdate testsuite.  But it is hard to tell if I missed
> anything since testsuite on some tarrgets isn't clean.

Sure, it'd be nice and trivial if every target had clean
test-suite results.  Still, building without and with your
patch, and finding what failed with diff doesn't seem hard
unless I miss something.  Ignoring single test-cases that
already failed but "failing more" with your patch, would IMHO be
perfectly ok.

BTW beware of updating your binutils tree right now, it's broken
due to the largish #include-header patch.

brgds, H-P
PS. thanks for the prompt fixing